|Monster 3D Powerhouse!
Thunder Tiger didn't design the E820 for beginners; in the hands of an experienced pilot, however, it is a thing of beauty. Impressive power drives the performance of this heli, allowing pilots to go from break-neck 3D stunts to straight-line flight instantly. Steel shafts and working parts give the Raptor durability while its carbon fiber frame makes it light. When you've flown a few helis and you're ready to take your performance up a few dozen notches, build the E820 and wow the crowds with the elegant, agile and aggressive E820.
2mm aerospace grade true carbon side frame
Lightened metal main shaft bearing blocks
A quick calibration system allows you to customize the performance of your E820 right on the field!
The tail rotor case is made from tough, light-weight machined aluminum.
• Sleek fiberglass canopy
• Reinforced rotor grip plate
• Carbon fiber tail boom support
• Quick calibration system
• Lightened metal main shaft bearing blocks
• Hollow steel 15 mm main shaft
• 2 mm aerospace grade carbon side frame
• Thick helical main gear 111T
• Rigid one-piece machined aluminum tail case
• Heavy-duty tail rotor system
• 8 mm torque-tube driven helical bevel tail gear
• Quick-release battery tray for two 7-cell LiPo batteries
• Adjustable one-piece U-type pinion bearing block w/motor mount
• Adjustable metal rudder servo mount for precise tail control
• Low CG landing skids
• One-piece metal tail boom support bracket
• Lengthened FBL rotor grip post
• All metal servo horns and control arms